Wir können stolz verkunden, dass unsere ersten Kunden den Access Point AP4000 ausgeliefert bekommen und in Betrieb genommen haben.
Key Highlights (vom Extreme Blog):
- The first enterprise-grade 6E Access Point. The pleasant small form factor easily fits into Extreme mounting brackets if replacing a previous generation Access Point.
- A single Universal SKU with a single license that operates worldwide and can be deployed with your Extreme Campus Controllers or with Extreme Cloud IQ
- Operates simultaneously in all the three bands 2.4, 5, and 6 GHz
- 2×2 MIMO with 2 spatial streams. In our test labs, we have seen multi-gigabit traffic through the APs by using the 6 GHz clients vastly outperforming previous generation 4×4/8×8 APs
- Built with the innovative Broadcom FBAR Tri-band filter
- A tri-frequency sensor coupled with AirDefense that continuously monitors your spectrum for enhanced security
- The ability to be managed with ExtremeCloud IQ hosted in multiple cloud providers
- The ability to exercise cloud deployment flexibility
- The peace-of-mind that management by an ISO 27001, 27017, 27701 certified cloud provides
- Utilizing unlimited data that feeds into Explainable ML/AI innovations such as CoPilot
Ganzer Beitrag hier
Für alle Fragen rundum Wi-Fi6E sprechen Sie uns jederzeit an unter +49-228-42104-0 oder firstname.lastname@example.org.